Ozark Steel is located on approximately 16 acres of industrial property in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We have close access to major interstate and arterial highways which allow for efficient traffic of both inbound materials, and outbound deliveries.
With over 34 years experience, we have developed a thorough understanding of the manufacturing processes used by our customers and offer individual service with attention to our customers needs and requirements.
A little about what we do:
- Our field of expertise is plate steel processing for the manufacturing industry.
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, alloys and aluminum cutting processes using oxy-fuel, plasma, and laser technology.
- All machines are CNC controlled for added precision.
- We support AutoCad drawings and universal drawing exchange files (.dxf)
- We offer a full detail drafting service as an added value to detail our customer’s material needs from their fabrication drawings.
- We practice lean manufacturing principles and can offer on-site or remote Kanban inventory management for lean customers.
- We are an ISO 9001 approved vendor quality program
- We have vast experience with a wide array of standards, including API, ASME, NWWA, AISI, ASTM
Our Mission Statement
Ozark Steel is dedicated to growth and success by continuous development of our employee team while meeting or exceeding our customer’s expectations with focus on quality, safety, service and personal attention. We will strive for honesty and integrity in our employees and in our customer relations. We will fully stand behind our products and services, and respond promptly and effectively to the needs of our customers, without whom we will not succeed.
Our services include oxy-fuel cutting, plasma cutting, laser cutting and metal forming and bending of custom shapes including angles, channels, cones and transitions. Our manufacturing team can provide Cad detailing and flat pattern layouts for virtually any steel component and we offer additional services to ensure you receive the best solution to your part needs.
Ozark Steel specializes in accommodating a complete spectrum of processing demands, but we also specialize in creating a service and support resource unique to your products and industry. We have vast experience with a wide array of standards, including API, ASME, ISO, TIA/EIA, AOPI, and others. Our team is educated in modern LEAN processes to support your Kanban inventory requirements, and we are capable of managing your inventory and product requirement at your facility or ours. Here are just a few of our industry-specific specialties: